Manual Surface Grinder

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Hey you should'nt sharpen knives with a grinder. You will over heat the steel & it will loose its temper & be very mad. He should scrap the rebuilt grinder idea & go with a 220g sharpening stone & a little kerosene. Better get going on some research on sharpening stones. Who makes the best one? What grits should I start with? What about diamond laps?

Holdzem=A9=AE its the best thing since sliced bread ages 5-95 Everyone in the world can use a Holdzem=A9=AE!

/_____/\ Best Regards, /____ \\ \ Gil Pawl /_____\ \\ / HOLDZEM =A9=AE /_____/ \/ / / /_____/ / \//\ West Chicago, IL \_____\//\ / / USA \_____/ / /\ / \_____/ \\ \ \_____\ \\ \_____\/
download my self running demo: DEMO

milgil

Who makes the best designed one?

Okamoto?

Mitsui?

If you were buying a used surface grinder what would you get, where would you purchase it from and why?

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA jonbanquer.blogspot.com

Reply to
jon_banquer

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Which sharpening stone comes with the best instructional video?

Reply to
Half-Nutz

Who makes the best designed one?

Okamoto?

Mitsui?

If you were buying a used surface grinder what would you get, where would you purchase it from and why?

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA jonbanquer.blogspot.com

Reply to
jon_banquer

Who makes the best designed one?

Okamoto?

Mitsui?

If you were buying a used surface grinder what would you get, where would you purchase it from and why?

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA jonbanquer.blogspot.com

Reply to
jon_banquer

Hey if you remove the heat as in creep feed this is not an issue whatsoever.

& a > little kerosene.

My guess is he wants a small surface grinder for his garage shop and not for his employer and so there is zero tax deduction for new and generally speaking there will be a set of longish vee blocks needed and then you regrind the table /magnet.

The more you post here the more evident it becomes that you are yet another brain dead moron.

Your continues spamming us with your poorly concieved product is no longer appreciated at least by me.

Reply to
Earwax museum

Wax Ear Mausoleum:

Don't plonk him for that, since I'm the one that told him he ought to post it.

Reply to
BottleBob

How high is up?

-- jeff

Reply to
jeff

Correct.

He offered to supply an ethical, quality rebuilder in the Chicago area and has yet to supply one. Until he does I've cut him off.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA jonbanquer.blogspot.com

Reply to
jon_banquer

But jb don't have a garage or a shop -- other than the one he is already freeloading from.

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®