Manual Surface Grinder

Steve,
I need a manual surface grinder with as small a footprint as possible. I'm surprised no one has posted anything about Mitsui.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA jonbanquer.blogspot.com/

Freekin bastdard Mistsui! The down feed rotates opposite Okamoto. At least the older ones did. Hello mr welder: I need minimum build up & no sink - ya shure. Better do some reasearch on welders now pal.
HOLDZEM its the best thing since sliced bread ages 5-95 Its a givaway item that's actually useful! I'm coming up with more things it Holdz every day:
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/MVC-789F.JPG
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/MVC-778F.JPG
phase 3: Flashlight companies ______ /_____/\ Best Regards, /____ \\ \ Gil Pawl /_____\ \\ / HOLDZEM /_____/ \/ / / /_____/ / \//\ West Chicago, IL \_____\//\ / / USA \_____/ / /\ / \_____/ \\ \ \_____\ \\ \_____\/
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/pic6.jpg
download my self running demo: DEMO http://users.cin.net/~milgil/Holdzem1.exe http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280297868987&category=158950&sspagename=rvi:1:1v_

Are you going to put that in the back of your Saab? or the new Blazer?

Are you going to put that in the back of your Saab? or the new Blazer? =========================================You mean, the new 1991 Blazer, with the salvaged dashboard?
Ahm thinkin mebbe jb is looking to put this grinding shit in a van, and drive around town sharpening kitchen knives and scissors'n'shit... and mebbe switchblades, in Chula Vista....
I guess pushing that hot dog cart up/down those hills was too much....
--

Mr. PV'd

On Mar 25, 9:57am, "Proctologically Violated"

==================>
Hey you should'nt sharpen knives with a grinder. You will over heat the steel & it will loose its temper & be very mad<g>. He should scrap the rebuilt grinder idea & go with a 220g sharpening stone & a little kerosene. Better get going on some research on sharpening stones. Who makes the best one? What grits should I start with? What about diamond laps?
Holdzem its the best thing since sliced bread ages 5-95 Everyone in the world can use a Holdzem!
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/One_Hand_Carrier.JPG
/_____/\ Best Regards, /____ \\ \ Gil Pawl /_____\ \\ / HOLDZEM /_____/ \/ / / /_____/ / \//\ West Chicago, IL \_____\//\ / / USA \_____/ / /\ / \_____/ \\ \ \_____\ \\ \_____\/
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/pic6.jpg
download my self running demo: DEMO http://users.cin.net/~milgil/Holdzem1.exe http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280297868987&category=158950&sspagename=rvi:1:1v_
On Mar 25, 9:35pm, snipped-for-privacy@cin.net wrote:

===================>
Which sharpening stone comes with the best instructional video?

Hey if you remove the heat as in creep feed this is not an issue whatsoever.

& a > little kerosene.
My guess is he wants a small surface grinder for his garage shop and not for his employer and so there is zero tax deduction for new and generally speaking there will be a set of longish vee blocks needed and then you regrind the table /magnet.

The more you post here the more evident it becomes that you are yet another brain dead moron.

Your continues spamming us with your poorly concieved product is no longer appreciated at least by me.
<plonk>

Earwax museum wrote:

> <plonk>
Wax Ear Mausoleum:
    Don't plonk him for that, since I'm the one that told him he ought to post it.
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Correct.
He offered to supply an ethical, quality rebuilder in the Chicago area and has yet to supply one. Until he does I've cut him off.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA jonbanquer.blogspot.com

But jb don't have a garage or a shop -- other than the one he is already freeloading from.
--

Mr. PV'd