Mastercam X3 Toolpath Is Still A Dead Entity

No, he's impersonating a human being and badly.

Reply to
John R. Carroll

I HAVE proven he lied. But as far as monetary damages. So far not yet. It only takes one instance. He stated matter of factly I was given the boot as a moderator. So he in fact did lie. It was malicious, it was no where near stated as opinion. I believe I can meet the burden of proof. Now it only takes damages. So we'll see what happens. If he keeps up with his calling everyone an a-hole... no problem. He's entitled to his opinion. It's the lies that get people into trouble. As far as no assets, no biggie. It's not money I'm after. Not after anything but the truth. He lied, I have proven it. End of story.

Reply to
jmeyette

Mommy mommy, Jonny is making faces at me, whaaaaaaaa!

Give it a rest already.

So you have got your panties all wadded up because Jon said you got stripped of moderator status at the eMastercam forum.

And you're threatening to take that to the legal system based on advice from some of your peers on the same forum.

The kookologists have awards for people just like you. Suggest go back to your heavily guarded playground before half of Usenet is laughing at you.

Reply to
Black Dragon

Without a doubt this guy had it right the first time.

From the e-Mastercam Off Topic Forum

"LOL!!

It's nice to see this place has not changed in years.. same dumba$$es running the show..

---------------------

X still sucks!!!!!

-------------------- Randle D.

Master Toolpath Engineer"

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

James Meyette Calls His Lawyer And Tries To Sue For Punitive Damages:

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

Just like you were doing when you were banned from the Site Jon.

You hate him for thinking about doing what you were treating to do. Very funny showing your 2 sides huh Jon.

No one dare do as I do I am the only that can threaten legal action right Jon how dare someone do what you for them are no good but you are the best right Jon.

Reply to
Crazymillman

Now Jon put up the whole story the same person comments about you funny you left them out.

Quote from the same person

This is just too funny..

I thought I was an a$$, but this guy has got me beat by a long shot.

Funny he said that about the God of the Cad/Cam community that you proclaim yourself to be.

Reply to
Crazymillman

Mommy mommy, Jonny is making faces at me, whaaaaaaaa!

Give it a rest already.

So you have got your panties all wadded up because Jon said you got stripped of moderator status at the eMastercam forum.

And you're threatening to take that to the legal system based on advice from some of your peers on the same forum.

The kookologists have awards for people just like you. Suggest go back to your heavily guarded playground before half of Usenet is laughing at you.

-- Black Dragon

So Dragon you have a problem reading too huh. It is called having convictions about something and sticking to it. Again have that hate so much you are blinded by the facts.

Reply to
Crazymillman

Wrong. It's not open Ron. If you work for say Siemens and sell UG NX you're not welcome and will be asked to leave.

If you fight with the e-Mastercam clique of idiots you will be asked for your sim #. Here's a clue, Ron. I refused to give one of my clients sim #'s for many years because I resented being asked and knew why I was being asked. Asking for a sim # is used as an excuse by the e-mastercam clique of idiots to find away to get rid of a trouble maker and I don't play those games as many found out the hard way.

Sure, I'm a troublemaker but as In House Solutions Solutions learned I'm legal troublemaker. When I finally gave a sim #. I actually posted it to John Paris when he stopped being an asshole over on CNC Advertising Zone. Where I work now we have five seats of Mastercam and I'm happy to provide 5 sim #'s to In House Solutions if they ask.

Have you figured out why you=92re not in the clique of idiots yet, Ron? Many on e-Mastercam seem to badly want into the clique of idiots and they don't seem to understand how to get into this "exclusive" club. G- Code can't figure out why he's in and why he's going to stay in despite his excellent help... which he's now rescinded. Kind of like you and I expect many others to follow. I'm way ahead of the clique of idiots once again with their don't answer any questions plan. ;>)

I should take this time to say sorry G-Code no matter what you say about me now I'm still thankful for the excellent help just like I am for Ron's help. Ron can't take a compliment. Can you take one G-Code?

There is also a way out of this "exclusive" club but I don't expect any in the clique of idiots to figure it out how or why their really in it.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

Jon you want someone to give you something back that is funny. I have done nothing special I have just been the person I am and again you claim I helped you and like I said before if I did then good. I do not help others to receive praise I do it because I like to nothing more nothing less. I personally worked with G-code and he is one hell of a guy and again if you ever bothered to the be truly thankful for someone helping like you say he gave you then you would give him the respect back and quit calling him an idiot. Not you, but yet feel I should honor you with some thank you for allowing me the help one of your aliases and not you directly. It is pride that allows you to not for ask for help directly my emails are up there for the whole world to see just like my place a business.(Black Dragon in case you need to know)

Jon because of something you feel Mastercam needs and not something that others need is what the thread is about. What is the world does anyone on that site have to do with your personal opinion. You do not let people comment that disagree with your get posted on your Blog. I know because you never posted over a dozen on mine. Jon you hate emastercam for doing what you are doing your very self they are wrong to do it but you are right to make up your mind in that circle you call logic.

Hate something about Mastercam fine, and Black Dragon I think if you read the 1st start of this your buddy Jon dragged emastercam forum over here I only responded to his disrespect and bad taste as he some commonly does that I know you love and fully support thus you decided to chime in about it.

Quote: If you work for say Siemens and sell UG NX you're not welcome and will be asked to leave End Quote:

Jon tell the owner of your company to allow me access to your buyers so I can talk about the services our company can offer them. You are calling people idiots and you make a comment like that get real man. Why in the world would someone how is trying to make a living selling Mastercam want another software to come into their site and sell that software. That is so out there I am at a lost for words.

Jon there is a difference in a person trying to better something and being a trouble maker as you proclaim yourself to be. You may find it amusing over here to repeat yourself and repeat yourself and repeat yourself. However some of us think it is lame. You wanted graphical toolpath editing. You can make that point, but to go on a 3 day rant about it serves what purpose on a user Forum not an advisory forum, not a Beta forum, but a general help people forum. Again a novel concept. Again it is what it is a site run very well by a VAR doing what I think it is designed to do not what you think it should do. AGAIN NOT JON RANT AND COMPLAIN ABOUT MASTERCAM FORUM, BUT A USER GROUP TO HELP OTHER USER FORUM. How it got to what it is or where it is again not to your liking but it is what it is.

Black you think it funny me too and look to it coming back every time your buddy and best pal Jon drags people over here.

Reply to
Crazymillman

You seem to think you have the right to claim it's nothing special if I tell you have been very helpful to me. In other words, Ron you wish to control how I feel about the help I received from you. I've got news for you, you don't have this control over me and you never, ever will. You wish me to act in a certain way. You're not ever going to get this control over me. No one has it. The best you can do is get my respect and in one area you have it. In many others you don't.

I suggest you learn to take a legitimate and genuine compliment and just accept it for what it is. You're so paranoid that you think I'm "buttering you up". I think you need to take a hard look at yourself and ask what I might be "buttering you up" for.

I can him an idiot for a reason. That neither he nor you will ask me the reason isn't something I have control over. G-code seems to like SolidWorks and I think what have said about the severe limitations of SolidWorks and what I have said about Solid Edge with S/T, which doesn't have those severe limitations have helped him and made him think. Without SolidWorks offering S/T type tools to deal with non- native data, SolidWorks is a dead end for a shop that has to work with other peoples files. G-code thinks that because he's helped me and because I acknowledge it freely that all is fine between him and I. It's not fine and I've made it very clear in this thread to James Meyette what the problem is on e-Mastercam. If G-code wants to know why I put him in the clique of idiots I'm happy to tell him. All he has to do is ask.

Because of how this clique of idiots works on e-Mastercam I can't use my own name. I also can't discuss any VAR problems we may have on e- Mastercam.

Wrong. Others have made it very clear Mastercam needs work in this area. One of them did so while he was working for In House Solutions. Even you have complained about Mastercam's toolpath editor. Unfortunately you weren't specific.Too bad. You should have been. Go find your post on e-Mastercam about toolpath editing and read it. Without specifics why even post what you wrote.

I would be happy to do so if the person has credibility and their post is well written. If it's not well written and if they don't have credibility it doesn't get published. This is especially true if their main hang out is e-Mastecam and they have contributed nothing to ending the clique of idiots that controls e-Mastercam.

I never will when you write in the style that you hoped I would post on my blog and because of the clique of idiots on e-Mastercam you support. I make no secret that comments to my blog are heavily censored by me. If someone wants to disagree with say the need for graphical toolpath editing and get that comment published on my blog then they need to do so in a polite and factual way and back it up with proof of why.

You said it was open. I proved it's not open. Deal with it. Better yet admit you were wrong.

Read Gary's comments. Gary is right. To do so takes real confidence in your product. That day has not arrived for any company that I know of but it should and one day it will.

My blog proves I want to help Mastercam be a better product. That you and most others can't grasp the obvious isn't something I control. Others have grasped the obvious. Read the comments, read the effort I've made to try and get better Mastercam books and videos made. If you still can't see grasp the obvious then lets stop taking because both you and I are wasting our time. You also might want to call Jayson Kramer and ask him if I hate Mastercam and how I've treated him and his videos even when he thought I hated him.

I don't find it amusing. I do it for a reason. That you can't comprehend the reason isn't something I can control.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

"I do believe an email to Alan Davidson, the Author of Body Brilliance, highlighting Kristofer Hogg's true character as he himself has been exposing on Usenet for years is most definitely in order." - Black Dragon

"Mommy Mommy, the big bad doctor told "yur momma" jokes about me on the internet!"

Reply to
Joe788

Why would anybody who sells UGNX want to post at the eMastercam forum?

Reply to
Joe788

I already am laughing.

Reply to
GarlicDude

Jon how dare someone do what you for them are no good but you

English major?

Reply to
GarlicDude

The way you're acting is as if Jon posted the social security numbers and home address of you, your wife and children in an attempt to bring harm to your family.

THAT would be malicious you stupid f*ck!

So Jon made you come here all by himself?

Hey Jon, ever consider changing your name to Merlin the Magician? :)

Reply to
Black Dragon

Little or no development in key areas. Examples would be a more powerful and more robust WCS, no update to View Sheets, no database or spreadsheet for a editing your tool libraries so you much edit your tools one at a time, graphics are still horrible and don=92t compare to what SolidWorks, IronCAD, Pro/E or CATIA have.

X3 was supposed to have a non-modal View Manager (WCS Dialog Box). This never made it to X3. X3 was supposed to have WCS icons in the Operation Manager... this never made it. Instead you have a ton of time and effort into Feature Based Machining which isn't ready for prime time as far as I can tell. I doubt most users will ever use FBM as it stands now.

Solid verification still isn't anywhere close to Featurecam, Gibbscam, DP Esprit, etc. despite that fact all use the same component (MachineWorks) that Mastercam does.

I think the hope is to use SolidWorks interface and let SolidWorks do the bulk of the work.

I think the hope is to let SolidWorks do the bulk of the CAD work.

So far I'm not very impressed with X3 at all.

Jon Banquer San Diego,CA

jon_banquer

Well Jon that is not exactly true, I have been using an excel one for a long that that works inside of Mastercam with no problem. They did not expand it for X3 which I did not like at all. But it worked great and was developed by an outside person I believe.

Reply to
Crazymillman

Imagine if the effort that was spent on Feature Based Machining in X3 was instead used on fixing the basics in Mastercam X2 MR2 SP1. I've used FeatureCAM in the past. I think it's estimated that only 2 percent of their users use the feature recognition part of Featurecam.

A tremendous amount of effort has been put into developing Mastercam In SolidWorks, yet SolidWorks can't handle modifying non-native solids models quickly and easily. I feel that most machining job shops spend a lot of time working with non-native solid models. The entire concept of parametric-history based modeling is badly flawed when it comes to working with non-native solid models. SolidWorks also lacks the needed tools for trying to understand someone else's design intent if you need to modify their part and not toss the history in the trash.

My blog, that you say is all about me, spends a lot to time trying to make this clear.

My blog, that you say is all about me, spends zero time talking about me.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

Maybe the developer of this spreadsheet that works inside of Mastercam X2 would like to sell 5 more seats of his product. He's not going to be able to because you didn't list who the developer of this product is. Maybe others reading along or who read my blog have an interest in this product.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer