Next year, 11% unimployment!!!!

On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 06:45:02 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

Please translate from Banquerbabble to English, do you think he is doing a lot of contouring with his laser?

Last I knew Centroid was a DOS based control with conversational programming and not the kind of thing one would want to use for say a complex contour.
You right! It's DOS based, but we don't do 3D stuff. Although, lately I've been making lot of polishing molds, simple spherical shapes with different radiuses! Most important thing, getting $38/hr+ benefits! JS

Are you cutting contours?
If the contour your cutting is even mildly complex you're far better off with a CADCAM system than with event driven conversational programing like a Centroid offers because it's faster.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

One thing is f'sure, you are depression-proof, as
1. you have no assets to depress (and are therefore 100% judgement-proof) 2 You can push a hot dog cart faster *up*hill than.... faster than..... lessee, oh, I got it, faster than Whitney Houston can chase Bobby Brown after breaking her crack pipe, *down*hill.
For all that off-the-books income you love so much.
--
PV'd

If you have the skills the demand will still be there if you know how to market yourself.
If you're like Kriss Hogg (DrollTroll, Mr. PV.), can't use a CADCAM system and lie about your machining skills then you're in deep "s".
Here is an example of Kriss Hogg lying:
http://www.aperfectdealer.com/nbnews/fall_04_vol3/story4.html
"Kristofer Hogg... has an extensive background in machining and manufacturing processes."
Kriss Hogg has never held a job in a machine shop.
Kriss Hogg has never gone to trade school.
Kriss Hogg doesn't have "extensive background in machining and manufacturing processes."
Kriss Hogg is the kind of liar that an economic depression destroys.
jon

Jon, We're busy also. Talked to two other shops recently and they are both busy also. One even had 4 cars out front this Sat., working overtime I would assume.
Best, Steve
--

Regards,
Steve Saling

You see a smile on my face, Dumbo? JS

Well, there are some that I think intentionally election timed the bank failures. Chuck Schumer for one. The mass media will eventually tell us the story AFTER the election.
Wes

Higher for those who can't spell unemployment.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
jon_banquer wrote:

ROLF!
--
ah

Funny, and ironic, considering that jb "works" in a machine shop and he cain't make parts, and he cain't *draw* parts.
But, he sure can plagiarize, I mean, Glob, *about* making/drawing parts.
--
PV'd

> --
DrollTroll wrote:

o.k.
--
ah

Only if you count the illegal aliens....

There are no illegal aliens, Bush pressed them into the millitary. Green card for service deal/scam. Now they all fight in Iraq for Da big old USA! JS

On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 13:20:21 -0700, "Protagonist"

My analysis shows unemployment at 11+% today.
So he is well behind the curve.

Indeed. 11++ .
Which wouldn't be so bad if 99% of that 11++% was pols, lawyers, Wall Street and insurance muthafuckas, and their sordid ilk.
--
PV'd