OT:Me262 restored to fly...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9204328304330343657&q=me262 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docidv20890100890480&q=me262
Enjoy! JS

Excellent link. The first time I realized that Germans had jets was from the artwork on a Blue Oyster Cult album.
Wes S
snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com wrote:

Yes, they had the best! Hughes bought one after the war and tried to enter with it to the Bendix air races. They wouldn't let him.
>>Image 1 - Me 262A-1a/U3 (T-2-4012/FE 4012) Rebuilt by Howard Hughes for use in the Bendix air races. Phot Recon nose swapped for a fighter nose.<<
http://www.warbirdsresourcegroup.org/LRG/images/lrg0014.jpg
JS