OT: Today's San Diego Padres Game

Sat in our company's super expensive suite. Eat shrimp, sampled the
desert cart, etc.... all no charge.
Had a lousy time.
The Florida Marlins played much better and have far more talent. I'd
rather sit in lousy seats and watch a team play that wants to win and
has talent. I had a much better time watching minor league baseball
when I lived in New Haven, Connecticut (The New Haven Ravens.... when
I went Todd Helton was playing for the Raven's and hadn't made it to
the big leagues yet.) I had much more fun and had a much better time
back then. For whatever reason the San Diego Padres won't spend money
on talent and it shows.
Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA
Reply to
jon_banquer
There is another company that won't spend money in Talent. And it Shows!
Hoping to impress somebody, anybody, by your tale?
This gets sadder to witness everyday.
Reply to
Half-Nutz