OT: Today's San Diego Padres Game

Sat in our company's super expensive suite. Eat shrimp, sampled the desert cart, etc.... all no charge.
Had a lousy time.
The Florida Marlins played much better and have far more talent. I'd rather sit in lousy seats and watch a team play that wants to win and has talent. I had a much better time watching minor league baseball when I lived in New Haven, Connecticut (The New Haven Ravens.... when I went Todd Helton was playing for the Raven's and hadn't made it to the big leagues yet.) I had much more fun and had a much better time back then. For whatever reason the San Diego Padres won't spend money on talent and it shows.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

There is another company that won't spend money in Talent. And it Shows!
Hoping to impress somebody, anybody, by your tale?
This gets sadder to witness everyday.