Ping Esprit users

Has anyone here got Esprit training manuals in electronic format?
DanP

That friggen Esprit splash screen is gonna push me over the edge one day. NEVER EVER have I had to hit "ok" to get thru a slow motion splash screen crapfest like esprit's.
Makes me think violent thoughts when I'm trying to be all chipmunks and squirrels.

That friggen Esprit splash screen is gonna push me over the edge one day. NEVER EVER have I had to hit "ok" to get thru a slow motion splash screen crapfest like esprit's.
Makes me think violent thoughts when I'm trying to be all chipmunks and squirrels.

That friggen Esprit splash screen is gonna push me over the edge one day. NEVER EVER have I had to hit "ok" to get thru a slow motion splash screen crapfest like esprit's.
Makes me think violent thoughts when I'm trying to be all chipmunks and squirrels.
On Wednesday, 24 July 2013 03:07:02 UTC+1, vinny wrote:

Sorry about that :(
DanP