Ping Gunner....

If you feel you need to be held, come to Yonkers, NY, and I'll hold you.

Then, we can re-draw the Mason-Dixon line..... which I suspect will now follow the Gulf Coast and the Mexican border.

I think Obama-baby's first act will be to make Spanish America's oh-ficial language. Either that, or Ebonics.... yo.

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

Sorry, while Im sure you are a nice guy and all...I prefer women.

We are going to be living in interesting times. With such a radical in the Whitehouse...its going to be giving conservatives LOTS of ammo to be bitch slapping the leftards with.

And we can blame the next terrorist attack and hurricane on Obama.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

ROLF!

As far as I'm concerned, Obama's Conservative.

Reply to
ah

if i lived in san francisco id vote sheehan instead of the conservative pelosi

arf meow arf - cats and dogs living together - who ya goin call its the end of the world as you know it - filler text goes here this is how the world ends - not with a whimper but with a bang this is how the world ends - not with a whimper but with a bang

Reply to
rand mair fheal

"They're doing the best they can."

Reply to
ah

Sorry Comrade...while you and your Ultra Marxist friends may sit around the old memeograph machine, clouds of paparosi smoke drifting in the air along with the strains of the International, plotting the death of the Kulaks....this time...they are heavily armed and are NOT gonna let the Cheka ring the door bell at midnight and haul them off.

They learned from Alexander what to do with the Cheka.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Uhm, sure.

Whatever you say. Mister.

*calls 911*

Reply to
ah

Snicker..its evident you dont even have a clue as to what I just posted.

Im hardly suprised at your continued display of ignorance.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

More castrati ultra-violence role-playing is all I see, Tubester.

But, still a little, you say?

Reply to
ah

no of course not nobody but you knows any russian history and how it is being reenacted even now

arf meow arf - cats and dogs living together - who ya goin call its the end of the world as you know it - filler text goes here this is how the world ends - not with a whimper but with a bang this is how the world ends - not with a whimper but with a bang

Reply to
rand mair fheal

More attempts to divert from your ignorance and buffoonery, gerbil boi

No, you are utterly stupid, not just a little stupid

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Get out much, Tubester?

You are a GitRDone sock, AICMFP!

Reply to
ah

Daily, gerbil boi

I thought you killfiled me.

Laugh laugh laugh

Your not here for the hunt'n are you, gerbil boy?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

*plonk*
Reply to
ah

Plonk #4..or is it 5?

This just points out that you are A. a Liar, and B, you need the humiliation.

And you call ME a kOok....snicker

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch