Practically Worthless Machinist Forums

Posted yesterday by the ego maniac jerk who owns Practically Worthless Machinist:
"All I can say is please keep in mind, the ad situation now is as
"bad" as it will ever get.... it will only get better from here on out...but it's going to take some time... and by "better" I mean more appropriate ads for PM users..."
*Still*
ROTFLMAO
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
Posted yesterday by the ego maniac jerk who owns Practically Worthless Machinist:
"All I can say is please keep in mind, the ad situation now is as "bad" as it will ever get.... it will only get better from here on out...but it's going to take some time... and by "better" I mean more appropriate ads for PM users..."
*Still*
ROTFLMAO
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Your one of a kind. Now your spamming a cnc newsgroup...literally. Post anymore in a row and google will kick you for spamming, no joke. They have a 10 identical post limit ya dipshit. If your going to abuse so much stuff online you really should get in the habit of reading tos agreements. Keep em coming, I'd be happy to forward em back in for ya if you so desire it?
Posted yesterday by the ego maniac jerk who owns Practically Worthless Machinist:
"All I can say is please keep in mind, the ad situation now is as "bad" as it will ever get.... it will only get better from here on out...but it's going to take some time... and by "better" I mean more appropriate ads for PM users..."
*Still*
ROTFLMAO
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
Posted a few days ago by the ego maniac jerk who owns Practically Worthless Machinist:
"All I can say is please keep in mind, the ad situation now is as "bad" as it will ever get.... it will only get better from here on out...but it's going to take some time... and by "better" I mean more appropriate ads for PM users..."
*Still*
ROTFLMAO
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Now I know why google groups is so hated, spammers like you. Too bad I have a shred of honor or I'd email your last post to google with the words "stop this spammer" in the subject line. You have officially broken their TOS aggreement. You would be bumped off and have to change your nik and email addy to post. Something you prolly have automated by now.
You spammer puke, your no different than the auktards.
Jon Spammer Not Florida
friggen type your last name like a chick would, are you a chick afterall.
Posted a few days ago by the ego maniac jerk who owns Practically Worthless Machinist:
"All I can say is please keep in mind, the ad situation now is as "bad" as it will ever get.... it will only get better from here on out...but it's going to take some time... and by "better" I mean more appropriate ads for PM users..."
ROTFLMAO
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Is that supposed to mean anything to anyone? Sounds like the ramblings of a scorned woman.

Shit man, do like everyone else and actually use the software. Friggen forum surfer! I bet they love you on the forums. (that wasn't a compliment)