Whining Losers Crying About Practically Worthless Machinist...

going to shit because all the owner cares about is ad revenue:

The Real / Fake Joe 788:

"I don't know about the other forums, but the CNC Machining forum seems to have fallen off at least 50%, no?"

No kidding, dipshit.

Petey Looghe / 3t3d / Half Nutz Putz:

"I can't comment on the number of hits per day, but the number of posts, and responses has fallen off of a cliff since the upgrade."

Owner of Practically Worthless Machinists responds to Petey Looghe /

3t3d / Half Nutz Putz by telling worthless loser Looghe he's got no credibility. He's right about Petey Looghe having no credibility but he's full of shit in regards to what Looghe is crying about it because that's exactly what happened to Practically Worthless Machinist.

Really funny shit. Almost as funny as the Real / Fake Joe788 begging like the bitch he is for help on the e-Mastercam because Jon Banquer is kicking his ass so bad.

Total losers with no clues.

Reply to
Joe788

Since I still pretending to be someone else, this link will explain where I (we) developed the extreme expertise to be able to post under an assumed name. It took me (we) year to perfect this skill. BTW, I have NEVER been able to kick anyones anything anywhere and that is a FACT.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banqueer

Jon, why do you care what goes on at Practical Machinist, where you've been banned multiple times? You're awfully busy scouring the web for my posts, aren't you?

Can you please post one single example of me asking for help on eMastercam, with anything *other* than custom post modifications? How many posts have you customized, Jon? Oh that's right, none.

Reply to
Joe788

Hey buddy, how's this for beginner help?

"I'm presently taking official Mastercam VAR training. I'm very lucky that I work for a company that can afford it because the training book that we are useing for official Mastercam VAR training as well as the very knowledgeable instructor provided information is NOT AVAILABLE if you don't use official Mastercam VAR training. - A lot of work needs to be done to correct this situation and I feel for those who can't afford to spend hundreds of dollars per day to get the proper training as I was in that situation for many years." - Jon Banquer

Reply to
Joe788