That's a big machine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn3Z4Zucj5Q

I didn't realize the scale until it was all over and done....
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com
V8013-R

There are three of those machines where I used to work. Mecofs. They certainly are big. Kinda pricy too.
That must have been one expensive sculpture. Design time, materials, machine time, finishing time, plus the *art* markup (perhaps 300-1000%).
I wonder if there would have been a cheaper way. Perhaps a skeleton with sheetmetal wrapped around it.
Regards,
Robin

Big, yes - but I'll take this one (warning: NSFW if your place is *really* prudish) It has been posted before, but it's worth seeing again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVJFQUL-o0s

Wud