The Most Impressive List Of Inspection Tools Ever!

jon_banquer wrote:

Jon:

I think it may be time for another one of our little heart to heart chats. A little constructive criticism and feedback can often clear the air, eh?

In the ever more extensive globalization of manufacturing, to gain a competitive edge, you can't really tell how many old line companies are having parts made elsewhere and then just assembling them in the US so they can label them "Made in the USA".

You keep accusing Tom, Joe, and others, of lying - but when they challenge you to back up or support your allegations with examples of them being intentionally deceitful - you virtually never respond. Why is that? I don't think you realize that an unsupported accusation - especially after being asked for examples/evidence - is seen as being tantamount to the original allegation being false. Which reflects badly on the accuser, not the accusee. Since you don't talk directly to Tom or Joe, but you are still responding to me, after a fashion, here's your chance to straighten this out. Just list what they have said that you think was intentionally deceitful in your mind, so they can have the opportunity to either defend themselves, or admit they were wrong.

The granite master is supposedly accurate to .000050 in 6".

We all have our own priorities. I took an early retirement because my wife of 42 years was recovering from some serious abdominal surgery and I didn't know if she would recover, or for how long. So I wanted to be with her for as much time as I could, just in case that time was going to be short. She has healed up fine BTW. And if wages were all that *I* were interested in, I'd have gone back to working as a machinist/prop maker for the studios. It was trick & interesting work. The union rate was $23.80 back in '94, I believe the union rate last year was ~ $34/hr., it may be a little more now.

It was just a simple question. You keep criticizing people for making ASSUMPTIONS - so I thought I'd just ask you directly. All you had to say was something like - "I'm collecting these items for when I move on" or "They will come in handy when I start my own shop" or something to that effect.

I don't know, but having to pay out $891,000,000 on their lost lawsuit with Broadcom has got to sting a little.

Another point while I'm here. I actually was feeling sorry for you when Barn posted this:

Since the "Someone....Please be my friend" comment seems to an adequate summation of your motivation for posting for years in here. You've tried like forever to get a modicum of respect in amc, comp.cad.solidworks, Practical Machinist, the e-mastercam forum, and probably others, and even went so far as to start your own blog. I told you almost a decade ago, that your message was being drowned out by your antagonistic & hostile presentation. That is just as true now as it was 10 years ago. And that's really too bad. Stepping on others DOESN'T make someone stand tall. Here's a little feedback for you. What you've failed to realize is that few people in amc are impressed by possessions or wages. How many are impressed by the billions Bernie Madoff made cheating others, or all the billions that were made by the wall street schemers. I'll go out on a limb here and propose that most of the regulars in amc are impressed by character and skill. I don't think I've ever seen examples of your machining work, why is that? You can buy all the STUFF in the world, or make $500k per year, but you'd still be the same PERSON INSIDE you've always been. And don't get me wrong, you may hate my guts for relaying some inconvenient truths - but the feeling is NOT mutual. My tendency is to root for the underdog. I think there is good in everyone, it just needs the right trigger to set off some introspection and bring it out. People can change for the better right up until the last breath they take.

Reply to
BottleBob

ment because my

ople for making

Bob,

It is not what Jon does, it is what he IS.

He'll bite you hand off right to the elbow for trying to help him.

Reply to
Half-Nutz

HN: Self-destructive behavior can be changed, if the person can be convinced of what they are really doing to themselves.

We've all got our quirks. But I think it's more along the lines of a kid throwing a temper tantrum in a market. It's irksome sure, but you just don't go over and punch them out, you try to discern their motivation for wanting to gain attention by exhibiting obnoxious behavior.

Reply to
BottleBob

Spoken like a true Californian Bob.

How's retirement going? Have you gone back to the shop to work at all?

Fran doing OK?

Best, Steve

Reply to
Garlicdude

Steve:

Is that a compliment, or an insult.

To work? Not for a second. I've gone back to see what's happening and for other reasons though.

She's all healed up fine. Got a healthy zipper scar from navel to where-ever. Well come to think of it, that's a misnomer, since she doesn't even HAVE a navel anymore. LOL

Thanks for asking.

Reply to
BottleBob

the lines of a

Sure, but if they continuously insist on crapping in the salad bar, then Eventually, they should be thrown out of the restaurant.

One of you is a saint, one of you is nuttier than ratshit in a peanut factory. I'll let you figure out who is who.

Reply to
Half-Nutz

HN:

Well, I don't see any saints in amc. LOL

Reply to
BottleBob

Bob, Not sure myself?

Good for you!

Your welcome.

Reply to
Garlicdude

Nope. It's just goes round and round and round because you have such a hard time grasping simple concepts.

Here are some examples of simple concepts you can't grasp even after many months / years of exposure to them.

If you have 13 billion dollars in cash and you have to give up less than 1 billion over four years (plus interest) but your business model remains intact how much have you really lost? Since you don't understand what the business model is (and neither do the idiots you associate with... Tom Brewer, Joe788 and John Carroll) you=92re going to have a very hard time answering this question.

That when Joe788 states:

"You must have picked up your Trinity Made in China box from Costco this weekend, huh?"

And then a few posts later:

"He can't reply. He's too busy feverishly searching the internet to find out whether or not his new cart is made in China."

This is lying / propaganda and it's the exact same technique used by Tom Brewer and Cliff Huprich. The reason I put the link for this toolbox up was because I'm as disgusted with this kind of toolbox and its quality. It's an attempt by the Chinese do to destroy yet another U.S. market... the market held by Kennedy, Matco, Snap-On etc. It's not hard to read between the lines and see that I'm saying it won't even hold one of the cheap, Chinese Kurt knock off vises your idiot boss purchased because the drawers use such a light weight gage sheet metal.

"You must have picked up your Trinity Made in China box from Costco this weekend, huh?"

"He can't reply. He's too busy feverishly searching the internet to find out whether or not his new cart is made in China."

I don't expect you to figure this out... your not real bright as evidenced by you constantly asking for specific examples. The reason you don't get more of them is that it's simply not worth my time to try and point out what should be obvious to anyone with a clue. I'm surprised that I even bothered to spend a few minutes with what I wrote above.

Mine is accurate to .000025 in 6".

You can always call someone like Kennedy and ask or you can do what you love to do and make the kind of B.S. statement that you have above and pretend to be helpless.

Already answered above.

I don't care what they think and I don't need their approval on anything I do because they mean absolutely nothing to me. They have zero power or control or influence over me. Same goes for someone like Barney Rubble. I don't even look at his links because I just don't care. In no way do any of these idiots stop me from doing whatever I want, wherever I want, when I want.

No cutbacks full steam ahead:

On the day the settlement was announced our stock went up $2.

That's your problem / issue not mine. I could careless what he posts. See above.

Once again you=92re confusing your need for respect with my needs. Respect means nothing to me. It's not what drives me or motivates me.

Because it would be a violation of my employment terms or my clients terms.

I don't care how you feel about me. I'm not looking for your respect or for your approval. In fact, I'm not looking for anyone=92s. If someone likes what I have to say... and many people do and that's evident from my blog then so be it. If they don't, they don't.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Two jokes by joe788 or one question and one joke hardly constitutes a lie or lying Jon so if that's all you got it's pretty weak.

However Jon, you posing as a CAD/CAM expert when you don't know the most basic CAD/CAM functions could be viewed as lying. Basics like you saying there is no such thing as chaining in SmartCAM or GibbsCAM. Basics like you not knowing how to chain in MasterCAM even after more than a year of use but you have been posing as a MasterCAM expert for more than ten years now. (Do you remember saying you used to TEACH MasterCAM?)

You claiming you know how to edit a MasterCAM post can be considered a lie since you have yet to demonstrate you know how. Particularly in your previous job where a simple post edit would have saved according to you countless hours of duplicated work.

You Jon posing as a SolidWorks expert for more than ten years and then finally in late 2007 admitting you were just BEGINNING to learn SolidWorks could be considered lying on many, many occasions.

Your claims Jon of working for HSMWorks was a lie.

You entering into an agreement with Novedge and then reneging on it could be considered as lying.

You did deny you forged posts on Novedge Blog and later when exposed acknowledged you did do it, means you LIED. You lied when you gave your word to Novedge Editor then you lied when you broke it. You even lied when you made up three separate excuses on three separate occasions to justifying why you broke your word with Novedge Editor. You never specified out of the three separate excuses you gave which one is the truth.

You saying you owned 100+ rental units in CT while you were making $16.00 hour as a CAD/CAM programmer can be considered a lie or lies. (Unless you can explain how you did it and ended up in FL penniless at a time when the market was booming.)

And of course your claims over the past year plus Jon that "YOU" have to constantly alter customer supplied solid models should be considered a lie. Because after a year you let it slip your company has 100+ seats of ProE and the engineers to go with them as well as you have yet to demonstrate your shop takes in outside work (job shop).

Lets not even get into your claimed knowledge of "Text Editors" and "Spreadsheets" Jon, where you again show a complete lack of even the most basic of functions could be considered lying.

You saying your company bought NX6 and would start using it last January could be considered a lie or two since you didn't and still don't use it to this day.

And lets not forget Jon, you have YET to post ONE instance of my lying even though you continually keep making those unfounded accusations.

-- Tom

brewertr

with this kind of toolbox and its quality.

LIAR !!!!!!

LIAR !!!!

LIAR !!!!!

LIAR !!!!!

LIAR !!!!!

LIAR !!!!!

LIAR !!!! YOU LIVE IN CHULA VISTA.

Looks like you've got a LYIN problem lil jonnie. Thanks for not noticin though.....your insanity is what makes you so much fun. :)

Barn

Reply to
barn_rubble

Well Bob.......how'd that "heart to heart chat" work out for ya? :)

READ BELOW......if for nothing other than a reminder on what you're dealing with.

PROFILE OF THE SOCIOPATH

Manipulative and Conning................. They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible.

Grandiose Sense of Self................ Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

Pathological Lying................. Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt.............. A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities.

Shallow Emotions............... When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature............... Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency................ Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability............ Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

There is only one solution for dealing with a sociopath: Get him or her completely out of your life for good. Healing or helping a sociopath is a pointless waste of your life.... A. Khan

Glad I could Help..... :) Barn

Reply to
barn_rubble

Nope. It's just goes round and round and round because you have such a hard time grasping simple concepts.

Here are some examples of simple concepts you can't grasp even after many months / years of exposure to them.

If you have 13 billion dollars in cash and you have to give up less than 1 billion over four years (plus interest) but your business model remains intact how much have you really lost? Since you don't understand what the business model is (and neither do the idiots you associate with... Tom Brewer, Joe788 and John Carroll) you?re going to have a very hard time answering this question.

******** are you an accountant or a machinist? ********

********** The chinese offer a competative price, there's no conspiracy. The truth is Kennedy's have gotten cheaper and shittier year after year and the price keeps going up, now that's a damn conspiracy. I have 2 kennedys bolted together side by side, on is 1980, one is 1990. The 1990 one is a total piece of crap. I had to replace the wheels on that one because they are so damn weak. The 1980 one is twice the weight. Kennedy's are cheap, and I bet they are assembled in the USA, but the components look chinese made to me. ********

***** That's just friggen gay. I can't even comment on that. *****

******* Kennedy's suck. Most people have them because they are cheap. I'd love to have 2 snapon's or matco's bolted together, but that would be like 2-3 grand prolly. Besides, who the frig cares about a mans box, it's what's inside that counts, no...not how much crap he can stack on top for show, the stuff inside that's actually useful. The kennedy's I have are built so good I had to put 3/4 plywood on the top and bottom to make them stable. Yep...I never seen anybody put plywood under a snap on? ******

******* sure man, I believe ya. We all post pics of our toolboxes with every piece of inspection equipment we can find piled on top? *******

Same goes for someone like Barney Rubble. I don't even look at his links because I just don't care. In no way do any of these idiots stop me from doing whatever I want, wherever I want, when I want.

No cutbacks full steam ahead:

On the day the settlement was announced our stock went up $2.

That's your problem / issue not mine. I could careless what he posts. See above.

Once again you?re confusing your need for respect with my needs. Respect means nothing to me. It's not what drives me or motivates me.

Because it would be a violation of my employment terms or my clients terms.

I don't care how you feel about me. I'm not looking for your respect or for your approval. In fact, I'm not looking for anyone?s. If someone likes what I have to say... and many people do and that's evident from my blog then so be it. If they don't, they don't.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
vinny

HAAAAAHAHA!! Yes, of course. It's not worth your time. Just like after your hundreds of claims that of calling Tom and I liars, you still have not been able to post one single lie from either of us. That's not worth your time either, eh?

You still haven't been able to produce a list of all these mythical auctions in the LA area with big companies that went broke because they bought state of the art equipment.

You are a clinically insane, lying sack of soiled diapers.

I'm glad you've moved away from your trademark copy/paste spambot mode though. You are much more entertaining when you contradict and humiliate yourself on a daily basis.

Reply to
Joe788

"Didn't someone mention something about "...a hard time grasping simple concepts." "

Yes. I did.

You can't and aren't able to grasp them. It=92s why you ended up topping out at a pathetic $23.00 an hour

Discussion is now over.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Are you going to leave us alone then?

You don't care what people think, you don't get along with anyone here, Why do you keep coming back?

Just to be an asshole? I thought you said you didn't care what anybody thought?

So why not go away, and just stay in the CADCAM parody blog? You said it is the greatest thing in the world? Why not just stay there with all of your imaginary friends, and leave us alone?

Are you deliberately trying to be as pathetic and CrAzY as possible thinking you will get pity from someone? You certainly are getting more pathetic by the day.

Reply to
Half-Nutz

Jon:

Hey, that was $23.50 an hour. LOL

OK, that's fine. I look forward to our next little chat.

Reply to
BottleBob

Barn:

Well, ya can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him take a bath.

The greater the challenge, the bigger the reward. Got nothing to lose by trying, eh? LOL

Reply to
BottleBob

Damn I think I'm a Holdzem sociopath I have all those symptoms really:-) The wife was right.......shit! now what'el I do?

Ah well, its the ones that don't know they are sociopaths, are the ones ya gotta watch out for.

Believe nothing you hear & only 1/2 of what you see. Have low expectations & everything little average thing is great! when it turns out. Be concerned but never worry. It only causes bags under eyes from sleepless nights, gray & loss of hair & drains your body too the consistency of a wet noodle.

Ok young grasshopper, time to go to bed. But Master, I have to have a sex act & tie myself up in Thailand.

Damn, another one of my childhood heroes gone.

I'm sticking with Mr Rogers. decorated Marine Capt. Kangaroo next. Good old Bob. another decorated WWII service man.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D ______ /_____/\ Best Regards, /____ \\ \ Gil Pawl /_____\ \\ / HOLDZEM=A9=AE /_____/ \/ / / /_____/ / \//\ West Chicago, IL \_____\//\ / / USA \_____/ / /\ / \_____/ \\ \ \_____\ \\ \_____\/

Reply to
cncmillgil

Correction* it was SolidWorks you claimed to be TEACHING.

[ Back when I was teaching SolidWorks I wished I had the option to use your books.

I would use your books in a freaking heartbeat if I choose to teach SolidWorks again

] Jon Banquer - Dec 18, 2003

And Jon, you claiming to be a SolidWorks instructor should be considered another of your lies since there has never been a point in time where you have demonstrated anything more than a passing familiarity with the program.

-- Tom

*meaning it was not a lie it was a mistake and I corrected it
Reply to
brewertr