The Most Impressive List Of Inspection Tools Ever!

Complete and utter Pwnage.

Thanks for keeping us entertained.

Reply to
Joe788

lil jonnie once again KICKED TO THE CURB......busted in his own web of lies.

Damn lil dude....ya got your ass handed to ya pretty good once again and you run away as usual..........PUSSY...... !!!!!

A sane person would've given up by now after gettin busted LYIN as much as you do. I guess the key word there is "sane". LOL

Please don't ever leave this group.....I just can't imagine anyone any more entertaining than you and your psychotic delusions.

PLEASE.....POST MORE OFTEN..!!!!!! YOU'RE ONE FUNNY LIL NUT !!!!!

YourHighlyAmusedPal Barn

Reply to
barn

m take a bath.

nothing to lose

Yea....I guess. LOL

I always enjoy your "conversations" with my lil buddie jonnie. You have a way of exposing the "real jonnie" to everyone without him even knowing its happening......OOPS.....did I say sumpin I shouldn't have?

Try to get him "on the couch" a lil more often Dr. DuCharme. I could use the entertainment.

Barn

Reply to
barn