TopSolid

Hi,

I'm looking for some information about the data that is output by TopSolidCam to the postprocessor. Is this a proprietary format of TopSolidCam or is it regular CL-data that can be translated by a postprocessor like gpost and the likes ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

John

Reply to
orac

John, Not sure if you saw this or were unable to help? Orac is in Western Europe fellow and works for a university or gov. outfit. He checks in on Anthony's old server from time to time and I referred him here thinking you might be able to help.

orac wrote:

Reply to
Garlicdude

Reply to
John R. Carroll

John, Thanks, I'll tell him.

Best, Steve

Reply to
Garlicdude

He'd certainly have known about this resource if he were legit Steve. Missler makes a big deal of their user community's public forum just as CNC Software does.

Dealers have access to the pdb files and can output them but users don't, or didn't, and can't. They resemble CL data but there is more to the structure than that.

JC

Reply to
John R. Carroll