VTL update

For those of you that have been emailing me for further info on the
VTL that I posted the other day..call Al Chavez directly at
949-460-2225
I believe he has all the information compiled now.
Gunner
"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams
Reply to
Gunner