VTL update

For those of you that have been emailing me for further info on the VTL that I posted the other day..call Al Chavez directly at

949-460-2225

I believe he has all the information compiled now.

Gunner

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed, the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line of defense." --Walter Williams

Reply to
Gunner