Looking for shops that resharpen EndMills.

Any shops in the (USA) New England area that do end mill re sharpening? please post your web site if you have one. or just a name of your company and state and I will find your #. I'm located in New Hampshire.

Thanks Tim

Reply to
john

John

That was just a Google Quickie. Do you know any other shops in NH that get them sharpened? I know of some but I don't know if I should post their businesses here. I am in Southern NH and can get you a list and email them to you tomorrow if you like.

John.

snipped-for-privacy@spamex.com

Reply to
John