WTB Hardinge HLV-H Maintainence manual

Its time to replace all the gear box bearings in the left end of my Hardinge HLV-H (late 1980s) lathe..and while I've got the operators manual...I need the Maintainence manual that shows the steps in removing the bits and then putting them back in.

Anyone got one? PDF? Hard copy?

Gunner

One bleeding-heart type asked me in a recent interview if I did not agree that "violence begets violence." I told him that it is my earnest endeavor to see that it does. I would like very much to ensure

- and in some cases I have - that any man who offers violence to his fellow citizen begets a whole lot more in return than he can enjoy.

- Jeff Cooper

Reply to
Gunner