Latest threads in ⋐⋒⋐ Computer Numeric Controlshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

laptop
any recomendations on a laptop for running solidworks, pro-e & esprit (cam) thanks I just picked up an HP ZD7280. 3.2GHZ P4, 17" widescreen 1680x1050 resolution, with an Nvidia GeForceGo FX5700...
3
3

100W laser for sale -UK-
100W CO2 electrox M80 series ... got to go , we need the space. eBay Mobile

Protecting Our Jobs
Hi Gang... I've heard rants about the Chinese taking our work because of the lower wages they will work for. I believe this is the symptom not the cause. First of all, the Chinese are HUNGRY. They...
31
31

Alternatives to Yarde metals for cuttoffs?
Any one have another good web site to source cutoffs? Online metals is way to expensive for what I need and Yarde is running out of cutoffs in the sizes I use most.. FWIW I'm mostly using 2.5" 303...
1
1

Network Connections
I am wondering how everybody else connects vertical and horizontal mills to computer networks. Let me explain. We have a network run by Windows Small Business Server 2003. On the network is 7 vertical...
3
3

EXCEL CALCULATION SPREADSHEET
BEING LAZY AND IN A HURRY, DOES ANYONE HAVE A EXCEL SPREAD SHEET THAT WILL CALCULATE THE FOLLOWING: IPR = ? RRM = 720 LENGTH OF CUT = 1.65" TIME = 25 SECONDS Thanks Being in a hurry for an answer off...
6
6

OT - Ping Rick
Rick, I'd guess that you are now finished with school. Why not pick ONE amazing thing that you discovered or learned about and tell us a little bit about it? One in a subject that you liked, perhaps....
2
2

Tool Holders
I am currently researching which tools holders would best suit my needs. The majority of what I machine is either aluminum or plastic. Typical part size would fit in your hand, although I imagine I'll...
34
34

wankel
does anyone got a 50cc 2rotor engine laying around? Or can perhaps make one?? It's a kool motor , there is a place in Davis , Ca. that makes them , for most everything except cars and trucks , they...
1
1

Stainless tapping w/synthetic coolant?
What is the skinny on this? I have heard a few things recently, ranging from: --OK to use TIN coated roll taps in 300 series w/synthetic coolants. to: --Forget about tapping 300 series, cut or roll,...
1
1

Romi Lathes
Howdy, We are a production shop but we turn alot of one off parts. Right now we are doing them on our manual only lathe in our maintenance department. We'd like to take advantage of the combination...
34
34

Hardinge ST220 Swiss type CNC lathe
We have a Hardinge ST220 Swiss type CNC lathe. The main jobs we run on this machine is made from 11/16" Rd. 304 stainless steel. The parts are between 2.3" and 1.77" long. We drill .166 diameter 1.58"...
1
1

Need servo drive connections (pin outs) Yaskawa drive
Need the pinouts for a DC Yaskawa servo drive CPCR MR 052CG. Needs to be the CG drivr (uses ribbon cacles on C1 & C2 and a Molex connector on C3. TIA Wendell Yaskawa doesn't give them out. I know its...
2
2