Latest threads in ⋐⋒⋐ Computer Numeric Controlshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Thanks to all who helped me on that milling macro.
SERIOUSLY...THANKS!!! I finally got to impliment the program, and it was a beautiful thing to watch. It reached in the nc file, and ran one tool at a time thru 8 positions. 9 tool changes as opposed...
7
7

My Jewish History....by J. Bonkers
4
4

How to hold a tenth all day on a 3 axis mill!
To be continued....

ot new spyware
Computer security firm Symantec discovers what it says is one of the most sophisticated pieces of malicious software ever seen.

OT - Israel, the left and the right.
Here is a video of a guy waving an ISIS flag then an Israeli flag on a college campus. And here's a video of Ted Cruz being booed because he stands with Israel. Are there any on the left that stand...
9
9

3D printing with titanium
Interesting article on additive fabrication [3D printing] in titanium using laser sintering. Zero tooling required. Just the thing for the hobby/garage shop. :-)
11
11

Re: How to tell if its time to replace a guy?
Some people will never be a machinist (or operator). This doesn't mean they are a bad person, just that they are in the wrong line of work. Some people have the basic skills and talent but don't know...
4
4

Re: Book Review: The Case Against Academic Boycotts of Israel
You need to be reading the machinerys handbook. or this...

3D peinting webanar
Just hit my inbox -- may be of interest to the group. Webinar on 3d printing. The Impact of 3D Printing on Industrial Automation Date: November 11, 2014 agenda Time: 2:00 PM EDT / 11:00 AM PDT...

Esprit...my hero.
Iv'e had a problem with esprit with it printing mirrored, or printing dimensions mirrored, etc... forever. The fix is on the install disk, a utility that fixes the printing. sad but at least its...
1
1

how much stock should be left for grinding.
how much stock should be left for grinding between centers also for centerless grinding.
1
1

Any esprit users out there?
Anybody know how to select surfs by color, without knowing the exact color of the surf your picking? I got 2 surfs on top of each other, and i need to put one of em on a different layer. I need a...
5
5

Restore parameters CNC Tosnuc 800
hello, I wonder if someone can help me load the parameters of CNC Tosnuc 800, we have the backup on a floppy. Our machine was long off where the battery ran out and lost the parameters. I thank you,...
4
4

Milltronics Sim disk Replacment??
I recently purchased a VMC16 Milltronics milling machine which has a 486 PC I board in it and has American Megatrends bios dated of 10/10/94 id string is 41-pa00-00-1343-00101111-101094-u880s9-h When...
3
3

is graphite dust poisonous?
From what I can read from google, the answer is absolutely not. From seeing graphite guys grinding it for 30 years and having no adverse effects, it seems safe. And from personal use, in very confined...