ATEX certification

Anyone have any suggestions on how to start the process of becoming certified to build j-boxes and control enclosures, where I can place the cert sticker on the box? I have been using several box mfgrs. to provide this service, but their delivery schedule and sometimes arrogant attitude is driving me to look at other options. I use mainly small explosion proof boxes and increased safety enclosures from Stahl, Weiemuller, ABTECH, etc. which need ZONE certification when built.

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

One place to go for professional help in this would be a company like Sira. They are a notified body, UKAS accredited calibration and test house and have experience in a wide range of conformity issues. The following page is related directly to what you may be seeking and you can fill in the form under "Sira Certification Services" to get a more detailed response.

formatting link

Reply to
Paul E. Bennett

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.