ATEX certification

Anyone have any suggestions on how to start the process of becoming certified to build j-boxes and control enclosures, where I can place
the cert sticker on the box? I have been using several box mfgrs. to provide this service, but their delivery schedule and sometimes arrogant attitude is driving me to look at other options. I use mainly small explosion proof boxes and increased safety enclosures from Stahl, Weiemuller, ABTECH, etc. which need ZONE certification when built.
Brad wrote:

One place to go for professional help in this would be a company like Sira. They are a notified body, UKAS accredited calibration and test house and have experience in a wide range of conformity issues. The following page is related directly to what you may be seeking and you can fill in the form under "Sira Certification Services" to get a more detailed response.
http://www.sira.co.uk/services_DSEAR.html
Paul E. Bennett ....................<email://peb@a...>