Bailey Network 90 documentation

Does anyone know of any downloadable or CD-based manuals for Bailey Network 90 hardware?

Reply to
Don Shanks

Yeah, Bailey has a CD available for all their Net 90/Infi 90 equipment. One CD covers everything. I have no idea what it's worth, we get it for free with a service agreement. What do you need?

Curtis

Reply to
Curtis

Thanks. I've got the CD with the Infi 90 documentation, but I've also got some Net 90 hardware that is not on it. Specifically, I'm looking for something on the NSBM01 Superloop Bus Module that works with the NLIS01. I've been getting front panel error codes that don't show up in what little documentation I have, which is just an Appendix in the LIS manual.

Reply to
Don Shanks

An NSBM01 is the same thing as an INPM01 except for the dual Control Bus.

-- Mike Steinlen

Reply to
Mike Steinlen