Bailey Network 90 documentation

Does anyone know of any downloadable or CD-based manuals for Bailey Network 90 hardware?

Yeah, Bailey has a CD available for all their Net 90/Infi 90 equipment. One CD covers everything. I have no idea what it's worth, we get it for free with a service agreement. What do you need?
Curtis
snipped-for-privacy@pwrops.com (Don Shanks) wrote in message

Thanks. I've got the CD with the Infi 90 documentation, but I've also got some Net 90 hardware that is not on it. Specifically, I'm looking for something on the NSBM01 Superloop Bus Module that works with the NLIS01. I've been getting front panel error codes that don't show up in what little documentation I have, which is just an Appendix in the LIS manual.
snipped-for-privacy@telusplanet.net (Curtis) wrote in message

An NSBM01 is the same thing as an INPM01 except for the dual Control Bus.
-- Mike Steinlen