Connectionproblem with Beijer OPC-Server and Siemens CP340 via MPI

Hello together,
does somebody have some experience with the OPC Demo Server of Beijer Electronics? I try to connect this server via the Siemens MPI/DP - PC-Adapter with a
Siemens S7-CP340. It's working well with the Softing Demo Server, but not with der Server of Beijer Electronics. But in my opinion, it's cheaper and more comfortable to use Beijer OPC-Server. If somebody has other experience, let me know. Perhaps I made wrong settings. Can somebody send me the right settings for my application?
Best wishes
Dennis