Looking for an OPC server for Westinghouse WDPF

Anyone know where I might locate a source for an OPC server for Westinghouse WDPF?

Thanks,

Fran Flandro

Fran Flandro

Matrikon can do it:

but not terribly neatly.

a good starting point..

HTH, Cameron:-)

Reply to
Cameron Dorrough

Thanks for your help, matrikon wants $35k to finance development. However, Emerson has one at

cheers

Fran Flandro

Fran Flandro

Dear Fran,

Ovation and the WDPF have an application server available, so you can talk to the outside world.

The Ethernet network of the WDPF, I advise you not to communicate with other "unknown" programs as the Ethernet network is deterministic.

If you would like to get professional advise, please send a mail to: snipped-for-privacy@emersonprocess.com

He certainly can you explain you the do's and don'ts and can offer you a good solution.

Kind regards,

Bart Schaminee.

Reply to
Bart Schaminee