controllers for induction generators

Cannanyone share some info on this topic please?

off-the-shelf sources?

theory and design thereof?

Cheers!

Reply to
positivebalance41m

can anyone please share some info on this topic?

off-the-shelf sources?

theory and design thereof?

CHEERS!

Reply to
positivebalance41m

I'm 10 years out of date, but I thought the whole point of using an induction machine as a generator was that you didn't need a controller - you just put in on a grid that can absorb the inductive VARs and you get your power.

Are you thinking of controllers for synchronous generators?

Reply to
Tim Wescott