controllers for induction generators

Cannanyone share some info on this topic please?
off-the-shelf sources?
theory and design thereof?
Cheers!

can anyone please share some info on this topic?
off-the-shelf sources?
theory and design thereof?
CHEERS!
I'm 10 years out of date, but I thought the whole point of using an induction machine as a generator was that you didn't need a controller - you just put in on a grid that can absorb the inductive VARs and you get your power.
Are you thinking of controllers for synchronous generators?