Engineering dept openings at the startup, where I work

R&D technician/Medical Device/Catheter/electro- mechanical assembly
Avantis Medical Systems, an early stage medical
device, startup company is looking for full time Senior R&D Technicians and/or Associate Engineers.
Job Duties:
* Prototype build for catheter based electromechanical device. * Interface with vendors. * Maintain inventory records and order parts as necessary. * Maintain lab notebook and documents manufacturing and test procedures * Conducts performance and safety tests and also generates test reports.
Skills:
* Familiar with different bonding methods for polymer tubing and other manufacturing process for catheter based device. * Soldering skills for metal such as stainless steel and Nitinol as well as electronics components. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite,including Word, and Excel.
Experience with Solidworks is a plus.
Medical device experience is required.
About Avantis Medical Systems: Located in Sunnyvale, we are a newly formed Medical System Device company that has great a entrepreneurial environment, with an experienced management team that has a successful track record of taking several products to major market.
We are seeking talented individuals to join our dynamic team. Employees will receive a competitive compensation package.
Please forward your resume to: snipped-for-privacy@avantismedical.com
An Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Avantis Medical Systems, Inc. snipped-for-privacy@avantismedical.com 408-733-1847