Senior R&D Engineer/Solidworks, Engineering openings at the startup where I work

Senior R&D Engineer/Solidworks

  • Hands on senior mechanical engineer to oversee design and development activities from concept to commercialization, for advanced diagnostic instruments.

  • Adheres to project timeline, ability to identify resource constraints and requirements.

  • Independent, manager able to multi-task in a timely manner. Supervise and provide direction to the technicians and junior engineers with the ability to utilize external resources to meet the goals. * Oversees o Product documentation o Test protocols and performance and reliability tests o Design history files
  • Perform design failure analysis, competitive product analysis and participate in invention discloser.
  • Ensure all development activities comply with IS0, QSR and company?s standard operating procedures.

Requirments:

  • Must have 8+ years successful design and product development experience in medical device industry. Experience in project management is plus.
  • Ablity to work closely with Quality/regulatory and Manufacturing, to archive FDA approval transfer into manufacture
  • Prerequisite of at least a BS mechanical or Plastics engineering
  • Proficiency in Solidworks a must,and experienced in designing both metal and plastic/injection mold components
  • Knowledge of injection molding, polymers and catheter manufacturing processes
  • Knowledge of FDA and ISO regulations

About Avantis Medical Systems:

Located in Sunnyvale, we are pre-privately held, Medical System Device Company that has great entrepreneurial environment. With an experienced management team that has a successful track record of taking several products to major market.

We are seeking talented individuals to join our dynamic team. Employees will receive a competitive compensation package.

Please forward your resume to: snipped-for-privacy@avantismedical.com

An Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer

Avantis Medical Systems, Inc snipped-for-privacy@avantismedical.com (408)733-1847

Reply to
janedoughnut