Ethernet over servo motor control lines

Hello All. I have two distant locations connected with 3-wire cable - "+", "-" and "common". Voltage 24V DC can occasionally appear between "+" or
"-" and "common". I have to install Ethernet communication through this cable. Modification of special Netgear "Ethernet over Power line" switch solves the problem but I have to disassemble the switch, cut and reconnect some wires. It's too difficult to rebuilt about 200 Netgear switches. Maybe somebody knows the device, which does it 'as is'? Thanks.