Unity Pro

The situation is that a Schneider PLC has been delivered with the software for a "turn-key" system already in place but there are some
minor problems. The programmer is in another country and not able to get to our site for a few more weeks.
The programmer for this system used Unity Pro version 2.2 to create and download the built software. We have a copy of the source but our version of Unity Pro is 3.11. When we load the .XEF version of the software and build it we get a difference indication on connecting to the PLC.
When one is loathe to just download the newly built version before confirming how similar the software is how could we get to see what is actually in the PLC. The programmer didn't download the source as an information file.
Essentially we need to copy the PLC version back to the PC. Any helpful hints accepted.
Paul E. Bennett...............<email://Paul snipped-for-privacy@topmail.co.uk>