Flume flow calculator

Has anyone got a calculator for the PC that I can use to calculate flows through open channel flumes? If yes, and they don't mind sharing, could you email me a copy or upload to
a binaries NG. It would be most appreciated. TIA
The many online calculators are not an option, as I will be using at remote sites.

BIGEYE wrote:

Depending on how they're implemented, some of those 'online' calculators can be loaded onto your machine. If it's in Java and all of the code is on one web page then you can just snag it and use it offline.
I'd tell you more, but I've just reached the end of my knowledge on this particular subject -- you'll have to try it to see if it applies in your case.
--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

A simple spreadsheet with the correct formulae might be the easiest answer. Find a suitable formula for the calculation on a web page and put it into a spreadsheet. Then just change the input cell values while at the remote site.
daestrom