Foxboro 718TC setup problem

Does anyone know where I can get application notes on this controller? I want to use it for a lab furnace controller. This gadget has more
functions then I need or understand. The Foxboro web site serves customers only.
I have an instruction manual and a spec sheet. The instrument has been reset to factory default the config instructions have been followed as I understand them. I get a 299 error. I keep makig the same mistake in configuration.
Thanks
Russ
On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:56:40 -0700, Russ Meredith

I found that I was using the wrong output to drive the ssr.
Russ
Russ Meredith wrote:

Thanks for the followup.
Jerry