Mapping of RSLogix5000 array values into Plantscape R400 Quick Builder.

hi, Please suggest a procedure for configuring the Honeywell Plantscape and L 100/Logix5550 controller interface. The problem is related to readng values from RSLogix5000 into Plantscape R500 Quick Builder. Please suggest appropriate addressing of points,type of controller,channel,ID,ASA path,etc. to be configured in Quick Builder. The points are read in RSLogix5000 through arrays.The array type is "Real" and Style is "Float".What SourcePV address should be given in Quick Builder for these analog points.

Reply to
ramesh_s319

ramesh, I am starting a similar project. Plantscace r500, I will be using an A-B compact logic. I have been told to interface via a licenced copy of RS linx. Then I believe the Logix tags have to be alised as PLC 5 tags (in arrays).There is a configuration menue in quick builder that allows you to set this up.There are a couple of licences you will require from honeywell. Your message is dated from June ? How is it going ?

Reply to
cuttingham