Mitsubishi Q Series

Just to ask if there is any better programming and development interface for the Mistubishi Q series than GX Developer that works under a Windows XP environment on the development PC.

Reply to
Paul E. Bennett

I think you have the best there is if Mitsubishi Q series. You can check

or
for new products.

Peter Nachtwey

Reply to
Peter Nachtwey

Hi Paul!

If you don't like GX Developer, I recommend GX IEC Developer that is conforming to the IEC 61131-3 standard.

One of many links:

/Sven

Reply to
$ven