Modbus C program for linux

Hello. I'm looking for simple C program using MODBUS RTU protocol to communication to device (RS486). I would attempt bite MODBUS protocol.
Thanks for Your help.
GG
GG wrote:

Google is your friend (search for: linux modbus). Doing that lead me to this site which has links to downloadable source code examples for linux:
http://www.modbus.org/relatedlinks.htm
Regards, Larry

GG wrote:

I use a small code from P.Costigan from the year 2000. Found a link to it at modbus.org. If you can`t find it, mail me and I will send it to you.