Need Controls Consultant for project in San Jose, CA

I need a controls consultant to design a fan control system for a medical system electronics enclosure. One fan cools multiple independent heat sources, each with its own sensor, set point, and time constant. Fan noise must be minimized as the system is used for in-room patient monitoring. Control system will be microprocessor based. We have someone to do the system programming; I need someone to design and model the system. Mark Carbone, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
mcarbone

Dennis Mchenney

Your big problem maybe EMC, Electro Magnetic Compliance, in that setting .

Dennis Mchenney wrote:

Reply to
Dennis Mchenney

I can do this for you. Of course, unless you have movable baffles or some such thing you will only be able to keep one heat source at its maximum temperature with all the others being of lower temperature.

Reply to
Tim Wescott