PL7 software

Hello, We still use the PL7 V3 DOS-based software from time to time to program the TSX1720. Now, DOS is dead, we would like a windows version
(compatible with Win2k and WinXP). What software do we need ? And where can we find it ?
thanks, Miguel
Miguel, you can buy PL7 PRO from Schneider. It will soon be replaced by Proworx (IIRC) but PL7 is still available at the moment..
Cameron:-)

We got a solution from Telemecanique (now Schneider) They sent us the PL7V5 DOS based software. It works without hardware-key. Unfortunataly there was no documentation, Because of a battery problem, we just needed to reprogram/reload the TSX1720 PLC of our client. But at last, we could help our client with this software.
Miguel

AUTOMGEN software (www.irai.com/index_e.html) can be used to program TSX PLCs.