PL7 software

Hello, We still use the PL7 V3 DOS-based software from time to time to program the TSX1720. Now, DOS is dead, we would like a windows version (compatible with Win2k and WinXP). What software do we need ? And where can we find it ?

thanks, Miguel

Reply to
Miguel

Miguel, you can buy PL7 PRO from Schneider. It will soon be replaced by Proworx (IIRC) but PL7 is still available at the moment..

Cameron:-)

Reply to
Cameron Dorrough

We got a solution from Telemecanique (now Schneider) They sent us the PL7V5 DOS based software. It works without hardware-key. Unfortunataly there was no documentation, Because of a battery problem, we just needed to reprogram/reload the TSX1720 PLC of our client. But at last, we could help our client with this software.

Miguel

"Cameron Dorrough" wrote in news:cemh2m $j7$ snipped-for-privacy@perki.connect.com.au:

Reply to
Miguel