PLC programs export format

Hello All,

I'm a newbie on this group.

I work on Anyware Technologies, a french software editor focused on M2M and thin client software solutions for automation. I manage a product called thinPLC (search thinPLC on google to learn more about). It's a thin client tool allowing dynamic visualization of IEC 61131-3 PLC programs. This tool is available for Siemens and Schneider Electric high end PLCs.

I want to implement it on Rockwell platforms. For that I need an ASCII export of PLC programs. I read on RSlogix 500 documentation about .SLC format. It seems to be good!!!

Can anyone help me? This .SLC format contains all data and programs description? Is there documentation about this file format? Is it possible to have a sample file?

Thanks a lot for you help

Reply to
nico