Wanted: Remote Assistance for RSView32 Project

We have an existing RSView32 project for refrigeration control. From time to time, we have a need to make minor modifications or refinements
to this project, but the original developer is no longer working with RSView32 and cannot provide satisfactory support. I am looking for an experienced RSView32 developer who can meet via GoToMeeting on an as-needed, hourly basis to provide instruction and guidance.