who would like to sell a new automation software

I'm searching people motivated for selling a new automation software.

For more information on the product:

We are a very small firm (3 people) this is why we seek partners to diffuse our product.

Stephane MASSART

Reply to
Stéphane MASSART

I checked out your website. Unless you are interested in remaining a small company of 3 people, kindly make a few changes:

  1. Make it load faster. I'm not into waiting for things these days.
  2. Present your material clearly, concisely, and completely. Your technical information is inadequate. Show a few slides of your software in action. Your descriptions are too vague. Put more into the website. You don't need to keep the fancy stuff, worry about real content.
  3. Remove the music. Too much bandwidth and it it bothersome. For that matter, why is the cat there?

Why is your product better than the others?

Michael

Reply to
Herman Family

Sorry about the last post, I had meant to send it directly to the contact at the company. I didn't mean to flame anyone in public. I'm a bit frustrated with too much flash and not enough content on websites.

Michael

Reply to
Herman Family

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your remarks.

If you want to see the main AUTOMGEN functionalities, please choose the "Gallery" item at the top of our main web page.

I think AUTOMGEN is better than other automation software because it can be used as an universal automation software for

- programming a lot of PLCs model,

- buiding SCADA application,

- making 3D process simulation,

- simulating electric, pneumatic and hydraulic application.

Stephane MASSART

"Herman Family" a écrit dans le message de news:fEekc.3078$% snipped-for-privacy@news02.roc.ny...

Reply to
Stéphane MASSART