Any good metal finishing news groups or advice?

I have an old steel tire rim that will be sandblasted clean and I need
suggestions as to the best
finish to protect it long term. It is going in the trunk, boot, of a 77 Mini
Cooper S show car,
which is seldom driven and always stored inside. Any suggestions would be
appreciated.
Thank You snipped-for-privacy@msbx.net
To reply to this email please remove the AT
after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.
Never ever underestimate the incompetent.
Reply to
KG