DIY Indicator Rod Clamps

Does anyone have a link to DIY clamps for DTI setup rods? I haven't had any luck with Google. MSC has several listed, but they don't say
what diameter rods they work with, and I have several different sized rods.
Thanks, Ed
Ed Bailen wrote:

That's a tough one. I hope these may help a bit. Who knows...
http://www.searchmash.com/search/DTI+setup+rods++clamps http://www.searchmash.com/search/DTI+setup+rods
mike
--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage, this filter
blocks all postings from Gmail, Google Mail and Google Groups.

Thanks for the links, Mike. There were some interesting sites, but none of them looked like what I needed. The best solution is probably to pick up a couple of $6 Harbor Freight magentic bases and harvest the clamps.
Regards, Ed