Strut/channel foot?

Does Superstrut or other strut/channel system make a 90-degree segment that can be used as a foot? This shelf system from Ikea is similar to what I'm
trying to do in my lab with my existing collection of strut pieces:
<http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S29864648/?query=BRODER+1+section% 2FL-foot+with+4+shelves>
Note, I only need the horizontal foot segment (about 12 or 18 inches long) that has a square hole on the top that the vertical strut just drops into. I've got everything else.
I'm using 1-5/8 inch (~42 mm) square strut.
I've searched Grainger and others but see nothing like this.
I'd like to buy off-the-shelf rather than weld one...
Thanks.