Strut/channel foot?

Does Superstrut or other strut/channel system make a 90-degree segment that can be used as a foot? This shelf system from Ikea is similar to what I'm trying to do in my lab with my existing collection of strut pieces:

Note, I only need the horizontal foot segment (about 12 or 18 inches long) that has a square hole on the top that the vertical strut just drops into. I've got everything else.

I'm using 1-5/8 inch (~42 mm) square strut.

I've searched Grainger and others but see nothing like this.

I'd like to buy off-the-shelf rather than weld one...

Thanks.

Reply to
DaveC

Try Unistrut or B-Line. They both make the type of strut that you are talking about and their downloadable catalogs will give you more choices than you will ever need.

McMaster-Carr lists a small selection in their catalog, but may be able to special order annything they don't list. if you are near a major city there are probably distributors of either Unistrut or B-Line nearby.

michaelhenry

Lowes had both the low profile and square Unistrut a few years ago.

10' sticks were $15 and $20, respectively, in 2008.
Reply to
Larry Jaques

Even Home Depot sells Unistrut

Reply to