Latest threads in ⏣ Metalworking Craftshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

fabtech man lift, need pilot valve adjustment
I have an older fabtech manlift, I have to adjust the magnetic gap and pilot valve, would anyone know how to do this properly, or know where i can get the information? The service book does not have...

Need hydraulic jack seal need to make one ideas???
I need a hydraulic jack seal, I don't think i will find on so looking to make one. The original is a urathane U cup. I was thinking if i could get a bushing i might be able to cut and make one myself....

FS: 9x20 metal lathe
9x20 metal lathe central machinery exact same unit as harbour freight's (less bench, no tooling included) very little, excellent shape. quick sale @ $450.00 + shipping if not local. remove nospam to...

Heat treatment of Aluminm
To bend some AL tubing (6061 T6) with thin walls I am having some problems without annealing it first. But after great research I am finding it hard to find out how to re-temper the metal or heat...
1
1

Aluminum soldering question
I'd really be grateful to anyone who can help me with advice on soldering aluminum. I'm making some smaller (about 16"w x 8"h) models and I'm trying to figure out how to solder, or join the 1/8"...
9
9

Cost of a 9" southbend
I am looking at a 9" southbend that needs a motor and tool post. What is fair market value? I understand that condition and goodies have a large effect on price.

South Bend Metric 10k for Sale
I'm looking for a good home for my South Bend Metric 10k lathe. If interested see and contact me directly via email at . Sincerely, John J. Malcolm California, USA

metal beads
Groothandel kralen componenten gericht op het verkopen van kwaliteits kralen en componenten afkomstig uit heel Europa voor het maken van sieraden, oorbellen, ke

Advice for a beginner, please.
I've just joined an evening course to sharpen my mechanical engineering skill on the lathe, miller, drill etc and I would be grateful if I could pick your experience and intelligence for advice. Are...
1
1

new Virtual Sculpting CAD/CAM software
Greetings, 2 September, 2003 - Loveland, CO - Designs Computed, LLC announces the release of VS3D, Virtual Sculpting CAD/CAM software for designing and engraving complex 3-dimensional relief surfaces....

OT Lock Pick Templates - Last Chance
Due to apparent lack of interest and the cost of listing on eBay the Lock Pick Templates are scheduled to be discontinued soon. If you are interested in the only product that gives you 69 actual line...

3 axis stage/desktop mill & controllers
Looking for experienced information of off the shelf 3 axis motion control systems. Similar to but not specifically the Max NC and Taig. I am not looking specifically for a 3 axis mill, but a three...

South Bend 9 Inch Quick Change - Gear Question
Ok - I changed my gearing around on my 9 Inch South Bend lathe to do some weird threading. Now - I am having troubles changing it back. Can anyone tell me what gears are in line coming out of the...
1
1

need 10" by 1" shaft machined anyone....
Hello, I need a shaft machined with threads put on each end. Its a shaft to a front idler of a small dozer. maybe 10 inches long and 1 inch round. If anyone is interested please let me know. Greg

need mig wire that will work harden
Hello I am looking for some mig wire that will work harden. I have some dozer parts that rub eachother and need to be built up. If any can send manufacture and wire number that would be great. i can...