1.5 VDC Pseudocell

+1 on Faraday. Had the great pleasure to visit the Royal Institution in London where Faraday worked.

piglet

Science teaches us to verify.

Reply to
piglet

In a pinch, you could snip the wire and splice it after you put it through the hole.

Reply to
Robert Roland

A larger hole must be drilled in order to push the off-the-shelf solution's flexible cable through it. Stiff wire was pushed through, instead of pulled through with a snake, to keep the hole as small as possible. The solution's cable length is also about 94 feet too short. Perhaps you can spice it to the stiff wire. But it's difficult for me to fully apprise the situation from an image. And unpleasant surprises, after a sometimes long wait for arrival, are anthematic to me. It's also difficult for me to pay $28.99 for parts freely available in my bone pile.

Danke,

Reply to
Don