73 MEN CELLED UP !

From' The San Fransisco Bay

Road Off of Their Ship, and here's what they had to say:

" We're calling everyone to ride along " to another shore, we can laugh our lives away and Be Free Once More.

But No One Heard them calling, No One Came at all., Cause they were too busy Watching Ozone Raindrops Fall.

As a Storm was Blowing, out on the peaceful sea,

73 Men Sailing Off to History.

RIDE ! CAPTAIN RIDE ! UPON YOUR MYSTERY SHIP

BE AMAZED AT THE FRIENDS YOU HAVE HERE ON YOUR TRIP

RIDE ! CAPTAIN RIDE ! UPON YOUR MYSTERY SHIP

ON YOUR WAY TO A WORLD THAT OTHERS MIGHT HAVE MISSED

By- Blues Image rqt/jp/u

Reply to
Roy Q.T.