AMD Custom Black Box Aerial

Hello I purchased a used custom built computer. It has an aerial on the back. Can some one tell me what this is for? It also came without an operating system.
This Dell that I'm using has WinXP I have all the Dell CD's. Can I put WinXP on the new computer using the Dell CD's? Or is this illegal? Thanks. ron
WRONG NEWSGROUP!
Yes, it is illegal to install WinXp on the new PC. If you do, the PC will send a signal, via the aerial on the back to the Microsoft agents in area and they will arrest you.

Can
Dell

You lot are mean.
alt.computer you are looking for :)