AMD Custom Black Box Aerial

Hello
I purchased a used custom built computer. It has an aerial on the back. Can
some one tell me what this is for?
It also came without an operating system.
This Dell that I'm using has WinXP
I have all the Dell CD's. Can I put WinXP on the new computer using the Dell
CD's? Or is this illegal?
Thanks.
ron
Reply to
Ronald Murray
Yes, it is illegal to install WinXp on the new PC. If you do, the PC will send a signal, via the aerial on the back to the Microsoft agents in area and they will arrest you.
Reply to
Matthew
WiFi
Reply to
Igor The Terrible
Reply to
Porkch Ease
You lot are mean.
alt.computer you are looking for :)
-- ______________________________ Reply to the group. ______________________________ I could have the cure for cancer on my system. Computer Viruses mess with us all.
Read the articles at: The PC & Electronics Data Map Project:

Cameron Gibbs