Comparing ELK-1280 and Panasonic LC-R127R2P1 12V Batteries

I have an APC Symmetra UPS that is built on Panasonic LC-R127R2P1 12V 7.2 Ah batteries. Can someone comment on the suitability of Elk brand ELK-1280
12V 8.0 Ah batteries as a direct replacement for the Panasonic? The Elk's have proven to be really superior batteries in some of our applications and I'm checking on their suitability for use in a UPS considering the battery they are replacing.
--
Will