EARLY WARNING (was: Re: Ground voltage and mild shock from domestic appliances)

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Harry Bloomfield, and I thusly replied:

Get a professional in to take a look.

Harry is a professional and he will not hesitate for a second in recommending himself. If you like, you can e-mail him for the JPGs of his latest "job," but beware as if he doesn't take a shining to you, then he will report you to your ISP and to the National Hi-Tech Crime Unit if necessary.

Reply to
The Most Rev. Peter Parsnip

Then I'll kick his arse.

Reply to