Energizing Video Cameras

I have 6 older Radio Shack Video Cameras Save House Model 49-2500. They use 14V DC 0.6W. They also have a Cat5 type connector. I called RS and they dont support it any more. IF I just energize the correct 2 wires with 14V DC should I see the image on a monitor if I change the plug to a standard Video jack?

I wanted hook all 6 up and view from one monitor. How hard would that be to do or can I buy something off the shelf already?

Thanks Steve

Reply to
gtslabs