how to bypass dremel tool internal variable speed control?

"It" being the cat, I assume you mean. ...makes too much noise. ;-)
--
Keith

krw wrote:

Then the fan isn't big enough! ;-)
prove it.

Perhaps (noise(cat) + noise(fan)) is constant? ...like "all bicycles weigh 25lbs., if you include the lock".
--
Keith

krw wrote:

I was thinking that if the fan was big enough the cat wouldn't go near it, or would be blown out the exaust port, if it did. ;-)
prove it.
On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 08:37:43 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

Last time I saw a cat go through a fan, it went in white and came out mostly red. Gerry :-)} London, Canada
On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 19:13:15 -0400, Gerald Miller

Im bottle feeding a kitten (the other 2 didnt make it more than a day), not weaned yet, whose momma decided to sleep on that nice warm forklift engine. The client knew there were kittens and kept an eye on them for a couple days and realized that momma was not going to care for them. He thought she had abandoned them...until she started to stink. He found everything other than her head. Took a while to get most of the pieces out of the forklift though. They finally resorted to a pressure washer.....
I figure they were without food or water for about 5 days. Two died, the third is a loud, hungry, obnoxious little asshole. Ive named her Hillary.
Gunner

Does she watch ringside, while your intern/girlfriend gives you head?
Gunner wrote:

Good luck with her, Gunner. :)
prove it.
On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 07:09:44 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

Got a really odd look the other day..working on a machine too, told the customer Id be right back, I needed to go feed the baby.
He followed me out to my truck and within a couple minutes, he is standing there in the middle of the parking lot with a tiny baby bottle in one hand..feeding a hungry kitten in the other.each making baby noises at each other, and a big grin on his face as Hillary made bread on his hands, sucking on the bottle.
Gunner
snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAM.lightspeed.net says...

I guess you did name her appropriately. ...except it's Bill sucking on the bottle.
--
Keith

Gerald Miller wrote:

So, cats can qualify for the 'Darwin Award', too? :(
prove it.
On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 06:25:10 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

Sorry, no. Sentient and self aware thinking beings only.
One of the key elements of earning a DA as I see it is doing something extremely stupid with the advance knowledge that it is extremely stupid, but you deliberately go ahead and do it anyway.
"Here, hold my beer and watch this!"
--<< Bruce >>--

Umm. Cats are all three.
The problem is that it's hard to interview them.
Joe Gwinn

They are very good at asking for more food (demanding), and more pets!
Belly petting ONLY when Belly is authorized!
The cats are the masters... we are at their beckon call! :-]
snipped-for-privacy@crackasmile.org says...

On their terms.

When mine shows you his belly, don't believe it. It's bait!

Dogs have masters; cats have staff.
--
Keith

Okay, maybe 'sentient' would be a better word than 'self-aware', but I still stand behind the statement.

Only if you're a cheeken and give up too easy. I call their bluff if they try using claws - they get their paw slapped and a "No!"
If I start with the belly rubbins I'm going to keep doing it, and they're going to damn well stop complaining and just sit there and enjoy it. And it never fails, thirty seconds later they're purring loud enough for CalTech to pick it up on the seismographs...

Oh youbetcha!
--<< Bruce >>--
On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 23:49:19 -0700, Bruce L. Bergman

You never met my twenty pound "George Orr" cat. He was an effective dreamer.
If you violated the authorized belly rule, you may just be pulling back a bloody stump!
I have a picture of him next to a stack of albums, and he dwarfs them!
We would comb fur out of him, make fur balls big enough to make another cat, and we attacked them viciously!
If we placed a tiny plastic army man in his water dish, however, he would "save his life" by reaching in with his paw, and scooping him out from underneath in a very delicate manner, then sniffing at it along side the dish to check for life signs.
George Orr was a cool cat! Sad that he is now in kitty heaven... sad for me... I am sure he is fine.
He used to be able to jump all the way up on the frige, but he quit doing it when his enormity got to be so much that his paws hurt on his "return to earth". We think he was trying to achieve escape velocity.
Nope... one did NOT force one's way into the furry softness that was "Authorized Belly". It was a rare treat, and encroachment was cause for lacerations!
On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 19:21:54 -0700, ChairmanOfTheBored

HE attacked them, not us... :-]
ChairmanOfTheBored wrote:

This is the first reference to "Lathe of Heaven" I have encountered on Usenet (then again I haven't searched for one either ;) ).
Regards,
Michael

My cat is responsible for the world we now live in. :-]