LRT Train Calculation?

Hello; I'm hoping someone can provide a quick answer... I'm looking at an LRT route in my City with a view towards a 'better' alignment. I have a
PowerPoint slide I can send it it helps for context - I'm at snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca if a copy would help.
To partly justify this small change in routing, I need to determine the cost to raise 180 Tonnes of LRT trains up a (needless) 8 feet while rolling (about 10% through acceleration max. one way; ~60% the other). I'm not clear what else might be needed.
(I've gotta go, but will be back soon to flesh this out a bit.)
--
- Brett 403-240-3455.